Storeboard reserves the right to modify this Agreement. Such modifications shall be effective on all postings, listings and networking on Storeboard after the modification date. If you use Storeboard after such a modification, you, the user, is bound to any of the changes. Storeboard reserves the right to remove any postings, as well as suspend, restrict or terminate your membership at any time, for any reason, with or without prior notice.
Use of Storeboard is void where prohibited. By using Storeboard you are representing that you are:
- Over 14 years of age
- Providing accurate and truthful knowledge including:
- Your Real name and other information you provide
- Representing that the account created is for your own, or your business's use.
- Not using Storeboard to do anything unlawful, misleading, or malicious, including uploading viruses or other malicious code.
- Not using Storeboard to harass or intimidate any other user.
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use Storeboard. You may terminate your membership from Storeboard at any time.
By agreeing to be a member of Storeboard you acknowledge that Storeboard has the right to charge and change fees at its discretion. Storeboard does not guarantee that any section will always remain free of charge. Mobile Fees: While we do provide mobile services from Storeboard please be aware that such use is subject to your carrier's normal rates and fees.
By becoming a member of Storeboard, you, the user, assume all responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You also agree by becoming a member to notify Storeboard if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account.
- Storeboard does not claim any ownership rights to any text, images, photos, videos or audio that is posted to Storeboard. Ownership over such materials is retained by the member. By displaying, posting, or publishing any content on Storeboard, you hereby grant Storeboard, Inc. a limited license to use, modify, display, reproduce, and distribute content in order to provide Storeboard's services. This license is terminated when your content is removed from Storeboard. This license also does not give Storeboard the right to sell or distribute your content outside of the Storeboard services without your permission.
- You represent and warrant that:
- you own the Content posted by you on Storeboard and/or have the right to grant the license set forth in this section,
- the posting of your Content on or through the Storeboard service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copy rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
- Storeboard is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Storeboard owns and retains all rights by Storeboard.
Storeboard may delete any content that is judged to violate this Agreement, or which it finds offensive, illegal, or violating the rights and/or safety of any person. Storeboard does not assume responsibility for monitoring for inappropriate content or conduct.
Right To Edit
Storeboard is dedicated to promoting your business. We reserve the right to edit your profile and to replace it with an appropriate image if you have not uploaded one yourself. We will inform you of any changes we make and you, of course, can override them going to Your Storeboard and selecting Manage Your Profile. We are dedicated to getting you the most business and exposure we can. If we see an error we want to correct it. If we think it can be improved. If you don't like something we did just let us know! Thanks for your confidence and participation in Storeboard.
As a member of Storeboard, you may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce any copyright material, trademarks or other proprietary information without obtaining prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Any such violators will have their membership terminated. Please send any complaints to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storeboard reserves the right to monitor disputes between you and other members, however it has no obligation to do so. You are solely responsible for your interactions on Storeboard.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL STOREBOARD BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF STOREBOARD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, STOREBOARD'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO STOREBOARD FOR THE STOREBOARD SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
If there are any disputes involving Storeboard you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, USA without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of the United States located in the State of New Jersey.